View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2019, 10:12 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Dawn'Paw blinked in shock as he moved away from her, she felt her chest tighten but stubborn she shuffled closer to him until their pelts were touching, she spoke in a soft mumble her brows furrowing in confusion."...Why?...".She was confused, she didn't understand why he was so mad- why Lark'Paw was so angry, seeing him look angry but sad she snuggled into him hiding her face in his shoulder."...Timber...I just want you to know that I....care about you a lot so...If you need me all you have to do is ask...". Although it sounded like she was merely trying to cheer up a friend, the meaning of the words she was saying held much more depth to it then 'Just friends', her feelings for the Tom was more then that although she didn't understand the feeling all too well she still had a basic idea.The cream molly wasn't sure how to express her feelings but for now she would support Timber'Paw without confusing their relationship.

It was like his emotions were a storm, which formed into a tornado. He felt angry at Larkpaw, but felt all flustered and happy like a kit as Dawnpaw spoke to him. He furrowed his brows, tail flicking in doubt. "Dawn, he guilt tripped you into forgiving him!" he croaked, a frown clear on his features.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days