View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2021, 04:20 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Battle of the Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterRabbit5350 View Post
| Stonemask of Windclan |

Everything was going fine...to fine, it was, disturbing. This wasn't right, why had the mutts not come? They were always so intent on killing the 'bunnies' anyway.

Well, seems they were here now.

He turned over to see three Shadowclan cats come out, more seeming to approach, seems Dawnstar sent her little minions out to do her dirtywork, despicable. Not giving Antpaw a real choice, he lunged out at him, trying to stay in the sun and aiming for his side.

' ' You say as you mutts stole what was rightfully ours, and then killed our clanmates for no reason!' '

[I would like for Stonemask to not die/be injured to the point where he can't be a warrior, but DO NOT go easy on him, I am still fine with you injuring him heavily!]

| @Clovershade
The sudden attack was enough to almost make him forget his training, the panic and dread rising up as he was toppled over and felt his head hit the ground. He tried to calm himself down, focusing back in on the problem at hand and wracking his brain for what to do.

He unsheathed his claws and aimed a swipe at Stonemask's eye, kicking out his hindlegs to try and kick the opponents legs out from under him.

Headshots above are by jude ^^