View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2017, 06:08 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Lion King|Guard RP {Private}

Kila blinked when Jelani nearly tripped over her own paws, and found herself rushing forward, pressing slightly against the Tigon to try and help her keep her balance. When she was sure Jelani wasn't going to fall again, Kila drew back. The young cub's words sparked a bit of anger in Kila, narrowing her eyes faintly. "You didn't do anything wrong." She chided, albeit gently as her tail lightly flickered down Jelani's side. She glanced ahead for a moment. "Kion just has a problem with tigers. I'll talk to him later." She murmured. Whatever was up with her brother recently, she'd find out. It'd been over a week since he returned from.. Mufasa knows where. Kila understood he'd act a bit distant after a month-long journey, but he'd constantly dodged the subject of where he had been. Kila had waited long enough. And, she'd make sure Kion knew Jelani was as innocent as they come.

Kila's eyebrows raised, her sister's voice snapping her out of her thoughts. The lioness cub rolled her eyes lightly at her sister, an amused smirk tugging at her maw. "Oh, hush, brat." She retorted, then lightly nudged her shoulder against Jelani's. "We'd better hurry after the Princess, 'Lani. I swear, I'm gonna push her into the water." Kila snickered before trotting ahead with Kiara, ears pricked.

~~~O3O~~~

Nigel already didn't really like this cub. But he did like the look of fear that crossed Kopa's face for a second. But his expression gave nothing away, looking mildly curious. His head tilted when Kopa spoke. "Prince?" He echoed, sitting back curiously. He wanted information - So he had to appear less threatening. The tiger groomed down the fur on his shoulders for a moment. Kion was a Prince, too, right? Lucifer had mentioned something about that.. "Do you know my buddy, Kion?" He inquired, brown eyes fixed intently on Kopa. Lucifer would be pleased with him if he found out a way to get the "Runt" back. And, perhaps, Nigel could also capture this one. He seemed like he'd be a little tough to break, kinda like Kion was, so it'd be fun to try.

Nigel cast a glance over his shoulder, the voices of his brother, Lissie, and Lucifer fading out as they seemed to trail deeper to the desert. Good. Nigel had to gain the cub's trust alone. In fact, the tiger's mind was already spinning, already hatching up a plan. He could get both Kion and this cub - Kopa. Realizing he hadn't yet introduced himself, Nigel quickly turned back to Kopa and gave a fake smile. It was rather convincing. "Sorry - Where are my manners? I'm Nigel. Pleasure to meet you."
@Constellation

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; September 30th, 2017 at 06:08 PM.