View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2022, 04:41 PM
hunting from the shadows.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Kits' Playden

FROSTSCREECH

Ugh,why had he volunteered to go with the toddler enforcer. ew. The only reason he was doing this was for Daypaw to have some sort of reassurance that his mentor and sibling or whatever these two were,were getting along. The transgender tomcat padded into the den. The slight scent of milk bleeding off the kittens almost making him wanting to forget this and just go hunting. But alas- here he was. “Cmon,We have places to be ya Toddlers. This is apart of your ‘learning experience’” ‘pft,like the kits were even going to remember this.’ The whole night class thing had confused the warrior,somehow the kits were supposed to learn in the middle of the night-

The warrior stood in the doorway,moonlight reflecting off of the bengals Smokey pelt. The sight of Larkpaw filled his eyes. Hm,Somehow she had convinced him to tag along. ‘Let’s hope this ends up going well,I don’t need a Toddler failing at teaching Other Toddlers.’ Frostscreech fully padded into the play den,Stopping when he was fully engulfed into the shower of shadows. The huge tomcat sighed ever so slightly. If the kits didn’t show up for this then it would only be their faults,Hopefully. Larkpaw seemed…upset at him though. “get over yourself,you’re the one who wanted to do this.” The warrior muttered Just loud enough for the ‘Enforcer’ to hear.

@Kat - Larkpaw (I won’t be double mentioning the rest of you)

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen