View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2017, 04:01 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: Forestclan~Normal warrior RP

Happy Thanksgiving guys!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He purrs “ that is true~” he says as he begins to lick her ear “ can’t it be only us? I am a good warrior after all”
Gracefulspider let out a purr. "Yes you are." She agreed. "I'll make sure to get us some alone time." She whispered a gleam in her blue gaze. "but I must send out patrols." She added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfrost View Post
Roseflight looked down at Squirrelpaw. "Yes I heard it. Lets go." She mewed hurriedly while turning and running in the direction of the screech checking to make sure her apprentice followed. She burst through some bushes in time to see the fox grab Icepaws tail pulling her back.

Icepaw Screeched in pain and turned ranking her claws across the fox's face. The fox let go with a snarl just as Roseflight leaped onto its back. "Squirrelpaw take Icepaw back to camp and get help!" She yelled biting the scruff of the fox. @Fuzzyfeline
Squirrlepaw slashed the fox's muzzle right before his mentor ordered him to take Icepaw back and get help. Thankfully he was a bit bigger then Icepaw and could get her to her paws and half carry half push her to camp. "I'll be back with help!" He called to Roseflight. "Come on morningdove needs t mend your wounds!" he added to Icepaw a hint of worry in his voice making in a bit high-pitched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Russetpaw blinked at the mouse.
He sat there in silence for a few moments before replying. "No. You can have first bite."
"Oh, okay." Scorpionpaw meowed then took a bite of the mouse. She sat up and flicked her tail for Russetpaw to take a bite.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all