View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2017, 09:59 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: Forestclan~Normal warrior RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post

[Happy Thanksgiving to you too!]

Russetpaw blinked and stared at the mouse. After a few moments passed he bent down and took a bite of the prey.
He swiped his tongue around his lips when he had finished.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfrost View Post
(Happy late thanksgiving^.^)

Icepaw nodded looking back at Roseflight who was distracting the fox. She padded forward letting Squirrelpaw help her. As soon as they reached camp she almost collided into Silverfeather and Rockpelt who were leaving. "Roseflight needs help fighting the fox! Squirrelpaw can show you the way" She mewed urgently looking at Squirrelpaw.

Silverfeather nodded. "You go to the medicine den and we'll take care of it." She commanded as Dovestar padded up.

Icepaw went to the medicine den looking back one at them with worry in her eyes.

Dovestar looked around the camp for warriors who were still there. "Silverheart, Rockpelt and Silverfeather come with me to help Roseflight. Squirrelpaw you will lead the way.

@Echofall @Fuzzyfeline @Sasukewolf (madness)

Squirrelpaw nodded and turned tail and sprinted off. He glanced back once or twice. "Come on it's this way!" He called back.

Scorpionpaw's purr died as she caught sight of Icepaw and heard Dovestar call for warriors. "What's going on?" She wondered out loud.

Gracefulspider spun around to look at Dovestar. I need to help. She thought. Casting a sorrowful gaze at her mate she ran over to see what was wrong. "Icepaw what happened?" She asked her apprentice a hint if worry in her meow.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all