View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2019, 09:12 AM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: SkyClan Skyboulder

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
@Leopardblaze @GLaDOS @Fuzzyfeline @Delta

Grousestar was on a lost path, unsure of where he was headed, how he felt; everything was misty and uncertain and dark. It was hard. And to think even through this dark time in his life, he had to maintain his position and lead his clan. He was doing it by himself, after refusing to pick another deputy after Auroraflame's passing. It was an incredibly dark time for the leader. But here he was, climbing up onto the Skyboulder to announce ceremonies.
He would take a long pause once reaching the peak, his eyes lazily sweeping over the clearing of his clan. You have to be their leader, it would go against everything you are and ever were if you went against that.
Breathing out, he yowled out the familiar words for all of the clan to hear.
"Cats of Skyclan will you please meet beneath the Skyboulder for a clan meeting!"
There was a pause as cats filtered into the clearing to settle beneath him and his eyes would quietly search for the faces of those who would be called forward today.
"There are a few ceremonies that need to be conducted today. So without further hesitation Leopardpaw, Sweetkit, Callakit, and Glazepaw, will you all step forward?"

Glazepaw shook with nervousness and anticipation as Grousestar made his way up to the Skyboulder and called out his name. Was this really happening? Was he finally going to be a warrior? He had been waiting for this for moons, but he still couldn't believe he was about to become a warrior.
Owlflame and Dustynose had attempted to get his white mess of a pelt to lie flat, but to no avail. He may have grown into his pelt a little, but it still seemed to almost swallow him whole. As he stepped forward, he attempted to get the fur on his chest to lie flat. No dice. With a sigh, he resigned to the fact that he was always going to be a fluffy mess of fur, even on the day he was to become a warrior.