View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2017, 08:59 AM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: seperation(open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
(I would form a new syndicate,but it's against site rules)
He flicked a ear,not replying because he knew she was right.He knew what the dark forest was,but he didn't like them because he believed they where already dead cats trying to look better than everyone else even though they had all died cowardly,such as loosing to a fight and being killed,dying of sickness,or other stupid reasons.He looked at the herbs instead,wondering if this was a trick and they where poisioness."How would I know if these aren't poisioness or not?You could be finishing me off by poisoning me." He said suspiciously.
"Well, first off, if I Wanted you dead, I would have killed you when we met." Akari said, smiling a bit. "You know I Could have, but as you see, I did not. Why? Good question, because I am truly asking myself that right now. But as for these herbs being poisonous, Why would I Go through all the trouble of hiding a poisonous herb among all of these other herbs and roots?" She asked, somewhat seriously, before sighing. "I Believe we have a few things in common, for one, I can tell you like to fight simply by the way you walk. Second, Its Obvious you have a pretty big grudge against the Clans, Also like me. So I Believe we should be...Oh, whats a good term...Ah, Partners in Crime, Since you could inflict more damage with an extra set of claws, or at least that's what experience tells me. Now, Lie still." Akari said, before picking up two of the herbs, and chewing them into a pulp, before putting the pulp onto a Dried Oak Leaf, and gently applying that onto the largest of the infected wounds, before putting some cobwebs over-top sparingly. "Oh, and I Forgot to mention, this may sting a bit, but knowing you, you'll just laugh it off." She said, before grabbing a few more herbs. "But if you want, I Do have some poppy seeds." she said, before chewing some more of the herbs into a pulp, and repeating the process, but with some of the long scratches on his back.