View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2017, 05:13 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat12 View Post
Dewkit blinked as he saw the large tom crouch in front of him. He had somewhat worked out that he was their father, but he hadn't been paying attention, instead playing with an interesting beetle crawling on the ground near him. He turned his head now, searching for it. However, to his disappointment, he couldn't spot it and turned his attention to his father. "Hello," he mewed, gazing up at Pinestorm with his grey-blue eyes. He noticed that with Pinestorm now crouching, it would be easy to hop on his back. A mischievous grin spread across his face and Dewkit shifted slightly, gaining a better view of his father's shoulders. He glanced at his sister and winked at her before turning back to his father. "Are you a good warrior?" He asked, widening his eyes slightly to appear innocent.
@Clarissa Fray

Pinestorm grinned, his arrogant ways not having disappeared just because he became a father. He may be a bit more responsible than before- emphasis on the bit- but he was still as proud as ever. "Of course I'm a good warrior!" He exclaimed. "I have so many battle stories I could share with you two, if you'd like to hear them." He glanced up at Nightstream. "And, of course, if your mother is fine with it." He wasn't sure if Nightstream would be the protective type of mother who wanted to shield her kits from violence until apprenticehood, but he hoped not. Story times would surely strengthen his relationship with his two kits, something that had become one of his top priorities. His kits and mate were now more important to him than his status in the clan. That's something I'd never thought I'd think! Though, this whole situation was one he never thought he'd be in.