View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2018, 06:31 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@Cloudy

Timberlight was relieved at how gently concerned she was about his fall. He nodded to her in reassurance, fur still heated with embarrassment from his clumsiness. She had a pretty laugh, just as soothing to listen to as her own voice. “You have a good laugh.” Timberlight complemented, purring. It was surprising to him - hearing Burnetsky crack a joke. The warrior laughed along clearly, truthfully amused by her clever reply. “Yeah, those branches can be tricky. I believe on nipped at my tail once - scared the ever living daylights outta me!” He joked back, chuckling lightheartedly. It was nice how well she was getting along with him, he did not expect her to crack jokes this early into the walk. He figured he’d have to make at least a hundred more before she got comfortable enough to play along. Smiling at her, Timberlight gladly kept the conversation going. “I guess that makes two of us?” He referred to the fact that they both had such “meh” lives at the moment. “Perhaps you’d like to try exploring with me? Oh it's a ton of fun, you'd love the rush it gives you! I found this lovely oak tree the other day, it grew higher than the birds fly, I upright climbed it to the tippity top!” Timberlight pointed his nose to the sky, pretending to be how high up he was. His spirit shined cleary in those pale green orbs, reflecting the adrenaline rush he was feeling in that moment. “Oh, it was wonderful...you could see on for acres and acres.” The chestnut-colored warrior shifted his gaze onto Burnetsky, studying her pretty face. “Have you ever climbed a tree?” He looked genuinely interested to know. Climbing trees was a favorite of his, he almost considered it a sport because it did take some skill. “If not then you totally should. It’s healthy for the soul, I reckon. Fresher air up in the sky, too. Actually, I know the perfect tree we could climb nearby if you're interested?” The tom finally held his breath so that the pretty she-cat could have another chance to respond.