- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Shadow's Break

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInTheOrchids View Post
]

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚Duskpaw of Shadowclan | 6 moons | Purrks: n/a˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

"Mm!" She mewed in agreement. And Briarsplash was making her job easier! She didn't have to listen for the wind blowing around trees! Prey... Duskpaw crouched down, it would be easier to scent the prey if she was on level with it!

Duskpaw rolled a 13!

Flicking her ears back and forth, nose twitching, he heard the light crackle of leaves off to the left. "There." She whispered to Briarsplash, he head pointed in the direction of a mouse.

- @SuspiciousMindz @SentimentalSquid @zozelen

"Excellent work," Briarsplash purred with a nod, keeping her soft voice as low as possible. "Now, I'm not sure what training you've had, but keep this in mind — mice will certainly hear or smell you before they see you, but they may even feel you approaching first. Those critters have crazy high senses and could even feel a heartbeat if they were looking for it. You'll have to be as light on your feet as possible and only pounce when you are positive you can get it. They'll run away in a flash. But luckily for us... this mouse seems distracted by his own food."

The warrior nodded to herself and murmured, "Alright, get into your crouch and go forward as slowly and gently as you can... try not to hit any stray leaves or twigs..."

That must be hard, if she can't see? Briarsplash made a step back to give Duskpaw space, watching and waiting to see how good her crouch was. She'd only seen a flash of it when Duskpaw had been with Hawkbite and Brownpaw — not enough to correct anything quite yet.

/ @LostInTheOrchids @SuspiciousMindz @zozelen

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!