Thread: The Survivors
View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2017, 10:24 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: The Survivors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

"Hey!" Thunder leaped up. Without waiting for Silent's statement he leaped and bowled the tom off of Jinx. "Who are you and what do you think your doing?" He pinned the other cat down and snarled.

@Shadow
Sorry for the late response. I have school and all :-(
~~~~<~>~~~~
Grim was knocked off the she-cat with a flurry of unsheathed claws. He was shocked a cat had attacked him, but instinct took over and it was quickly replaced by the need to get this stupid cat off of him. "Why, Jinx," he purred. "It seems you've found yourself a friend- a nice little protector." At the question, he grinned. "Why, I'm Grim! Nice to meet you on this nice day. I'm here to take back what this pretty feline-" he glanced in thw direction of a seething Jinx- "stole from me."

As Jinx was closing her eyes, preparing for death to take her, the weight on top of her vanished completely. Snarls echoed through her ears as she leaped upwards, whipping around to face the two toms. "I stole nothing," she hissed, her hackles lifting once more, her form in a sort-of-hunting crouch. "Call it a... string of bad luck, if you will. I guess you could say I jinxed you."
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; December 17th, 2017 at 10:25 PM.