View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2021, 11:18 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: KITCLAN Roleplay (where all kits)

Eel padded away outside of camp the surroundings were humongous and there was the fresh scent of mouse that immediately hit eel they hide and look around, it was crouched under a thick bush nibbling slowly, it looked around for a few moments not spotting eel since they had crouched down into the grass pressing them self against it and keeping there tail down, there eyes where fixed on it and then they leapt out there small paws pushed the big plump mouse to the ground and they sank there teeth into there neck. Triumph flooded over eel as they carried it back head and tail pointing for the sky proudly. ‘I’ll bring this to Spotted kit! I’m sure they’ll love to take a bite into some mouse!’ Eel bounded over to little kits den and poked there head in.’Little kit are you in here? Do you know where Spotted kit is?’
[MENTION=6886]Lavender’fur
@Oakpaw1

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!

Last edited by Fritter; May 19th, 2021 at 11:26 AM.