View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 08:52 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Where the stars meet the earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Krakes whiskers twitched in amusement and he leapt down off a branch landing on the path in front of her raising a paw to avoid stepping in a puddle of blood. Than he sat and swept his tail around his legs and offered a gentle smile. “Sorry, what for? Live a life with no regrets and you’ll be fine” said Krake sdrawing his tongue over his muzzle clean it off from his last meal that had been a few minutes prior. Than his tail unfurled and it thumped noisily against the snow for a moment til she started speaking again. “A monster? Don’t be so rash, besides it takes some time to know who a monster is”

She looks away “.... no it takes fear and reality to know a monster.. and you’re looking at one...” she says coldly as she looks at him “ it doesn’t take time to know who can kill ... and who can beg” she says calmly as she begins to stand up. “.... what do you want? Do you seek revenge or are you mad?!” She hisses loudly, her claws out but still she stepped back still not used to such kindness, such gentle smiles from a tom she never met. “.... you can say that. Obviously you can say it you’re normal! Nothing like me so what gives you the right to speak to me like that!” She hisses loudly “.. you don’t know anything so I suggest you keep your mouth shut!!” She growls as she quickly looks away again “... why are you so kind? To a monster like me!”