View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2024, 08:53 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Lost in History [p]

A hearty laugh escaped his maw at her reaction. He could see how this was super cool to her. It wasn't every day that cats got visited by a clan leader. Most of them were pretty idle in StarClan, it was kind of disappointing.

The questions rolled off her tongue like they were nothing. There was no doubt in his mind this feline was related to him. In his younger days, he was almost the same exact way. It made them more lovable, right?! Right. He agreed silently with his thought then continued skipping along.

The rambling finally halted long enough that Blazingstar could get his voice in. "It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you what it was, right? That defeats the purpose. You'll know when we get there," Blazingstar explained, nothing but amusement laced his tone. "Little fun fact, my warrior name was Blazingstorm. I guess the -storm suffix runs in the family, eh?" He chuckled to himself.

His ears twitched at the comment about being a leader. Oh? He shot Firestorm a side glance, slowing his pace a little. "Being leader is a lot of work. Came with it's perks, but there were lots of downfalls too. I was glad to bring a happy light to WindClan in my days. Different from the serious tone most of these leaders bring to the table. Everyone needs some fun in their life!" He explained pretty vaguely. He couldn't speak on the expectations from the leaders now.

His pace increased, coming up over a hill. Then he halted, staring downwards. At the base of the hill, a fiery spirit sat, overlooking a sparkling lake. A smile crossed his face as he gazed on the she-cat.

Blazingstar turned to look at Firestorm. "We're almost there, that cat down there is your surprise. I hope you recognize her soon. . ." Blazingstar trailed off before starting down the hill towards her.

@Dark

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL