View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2016, 02:28 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
They always worked on fighting, right? It seemed to be what everyone was worried about now, in case there was an uprising by the 'believers' following Ratnight's takeover. All Twitepaw did was follow for now, and she didn't exactly make any big moves in the group- but maybe that could change. "Yeah." She nodded quietly, following her mentor into the training cave as her dilute calico pelt darkened with the shady territory. "I'm trying to get Northpaw to, y'know- disown Starclan- like Ratnight did, right?" Echofrost was an intimidating cat, and Twitepaw didn't want to mess up in front of her mentor- in fact, she was one of the only cats the apprentice really respected in this clan, filled with loyalists who had known nothing their entire lives but the rule of Starclan. She assumed the molly would be proud of her- Ratnight and Echofrost were very close, she thought.
Echofrost chuckled soflty at the words of her apprentice, her moss eyes finding their way to the dilute callico's pair. "I wouldn't waste time on that one. North'll learn her way soon enough of she'll meet her fate." She said with a shrug that was followed by a yawn. The bengal dipped her back in a stretch, letting her sharp talons slip into the crusty earth beneath them. "Stubborn souls need to learn on their own, some can't be changed." She said more softly, eyes watching the youngster carefully and hoping they would understand. She wasn't sure if Twite had formed a friendship with the med apprentice or not, but that should be a friendship to break. And trying to change an opinionated cat was a lost cause; being the most stubborn cat in the world Echofrost knew this well.