View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2020, 11:24 AM

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
Yewbranch turned his head, expression dropping as he heard the other Tom enter. Fluffybuns? Oh this was too laughable.

He gave a smile to Shadequill, one that may have actually looked welcoming. “You must be my half sisters mate.” He tilted his head. “She hasn’t even told me about you.” He sighed, looking over his shoulder at Stormlily with a look of disappointment. “Now I thought we were close Stormlily.” He turned his head back to Shadequill. “She-cats, you know?” He said with a shrug, before turning to gaze at the two kittens curled beside the tortoiseshell female. “Two little bundles, am I correct? Wasn’t even told I became an uncle, so tragic.” He padded closer, lowering his head to gaze past Echokit to the one he hadn’t yet spoken too.

@Shimm
@Cloudsky
@~AvocadoToast~
@Solstice_X
Shadequill looked at the tom, perplexed.
"Really, I thought I was famous!" He mrrowed, a cheeky grin on his face. Then he started to act like fox-dung towards his mate. His mate! "In all seriousness, though, don't be a foxheart toward my mate. Only I can call her my fluffybun!" He hissed. He then calmed down and looked at his two bundles of joy. He groomed them to look nice and neat, then smiled.