Old January 13th, 2018, 09:21 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

[ I can’t roleplay I’m going crazy ]

Propelling herself forward the riverclan deputy tore up the undergrowth as she raced between the thicket her hind paws kicking up debre from the forest floor. Ahead of her a rabbit bounded it’s ears pinned to the back of its head it’s eyes wide and frantic with far as the molly gave chase. Suddenly the rabbit teetered sideways, changing direction in a matter of 5 seconds to which the she cat tried her hardest to keep up. Her breath was puffing between her teeth and her body heating up as she sped along behind it. The riverclan deputy wasn’t used to land fareing prey and was struggling to keep her stamina up. Her breath was coming out raspy and her paws becoming numb as she slammed them against the earth and tried to force herself ahead, but she felt her power drain with each step and soon the deputy slowed to a trot letting it pass out of sight as it escaped to freedom out of her grasp. The deputy dropped her head in disappointment but kept walking her paws dragging against the ground until suddenly she scented another cat before she saw her.
The orange and white tabby paused her head swilvdling around as she looked around for the cat She had smelled. Then she spotted the warrior who stood looking around looking frustrated and confused. The deputy lashed her tail for a moment raising her tail curiously before turning and approaching the warrior. Quickly she could recognize the cat as orchidfur. She hadn’t formally met the warrior only simply seen them once or twice around but heard enough about them to know they had a few issues. The she cat lashed her tail and approached the warrior dipping her head. “Hunting, orchidfur?” asked the she cat still panting from the hunt.
[ haha, i bet, with how insane everything is at the moment. ]

at the sound of the voice, a blast of beautiful orange exploded in her mind. daisyshade. orchidfur looked around before spotting the new deputy, dipping her head politely. "no, just going for a little stroll. i decided to take a quick rest." she purred, tail swaying in the air. standing up, orchidfur shook out her pelt and repositioned herself as to not slouch in front of daisyshade. her eyes glimmered with respect for the newest deputy of riverclan. after a few moments, she noticed the quickened breath of the molly, but decided not to comment on it. instead, she thought of something else. "by the way, congratulations on your boost in rank! you will make a wonderful deputy with all of your hard work," mewed the ragdoll, her voice kind. she knew that daisyshade must have heard it many times before, but she had never gotten close with her, so she did not know of what may cause the molly to become annoyed. silently, orchidfur hoped that she did not do something to cause the deputy to hate her, for that would end in many consequences within the clan. and the mental thought would bring many moons of shame upon her.