View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2017, 09:58 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
[OPEN]

This was it. Her first gathering. The apprentice was another moon older, and although she hadn't been able to attend a gathering during her sixth moon, Badgerpaw was prepared to attend this one. She had no idea what to expect and as she followed behind her clanmates, the young apprentice began to feel herself shaking in his pelt with anticipation and a little bit of fear. There were already cats here, though not as many as she thought there would be. Maybe not everyone is here yet? To confirm her suspicions, Badgerpaw directed her gaze onto Snowstar, managing to capture a glimpse of a large ginger tom. Who is that?

Letting her gaze settle back onto the collection of cats, Badgerpaw awkwardly shuffled her way next to a smaller group of cats.
Rainpaw had followed his leader closely as Windclan had headed towards the Seastones. The young tom was determined to make the best of his first gathering, he wanted it to be fun and exciting, but he knew he would have to be respectful as well. The young tom spotted a white feline with black splotches, and he cocked his head slightly. He was debating whether or not in approaching her. He could smell she was from Thunderclan, and the white-furred apprentice knew about the tensions between their two clans as of right now. He didn't know exactly why there were tensions, but honestly he didn't care about the why. Only about the what. And the "what" was that cats were angry at each other, and Rainpaw belived that to not be right. Maybe if I go and talk to her, and be nice, it might make a small difference? She looked alone, and Rainpaw knew that he hated to be alone. So of course he supposed age did to. Bounding over, the young tom broke into a wide grin as he addressed her. "Hi! My name is Rainpaw! What's yours?" His blue eyes sparkled kindly as he awaited her response.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.