Thread: July Gathering
View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2017, 10:45 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
She had been questioning whether to find a clan-mate or someone she recognized. It was a bit overwhelming to be surrounded by so many smells, and she hadn't been to the Windclan border yet, so she was confused as to which clan was surrounding her. She couldn't help but feel tension rising in the clearing, so perhaps it was Windclan? She knew that there had been some trouble between them, and while she was loyal to her clan, she didn't quite understand what was going on. Pulled from her thoughts, the apprentice glanced over as a peppy apprentice greeted her. This must be normal for gatherings.

"Badgerpaw." It was a short and assertive answer. Giving her paws an awkward shuffle, she hastily continued, "Sorry, I don't know what to do really at a gathering, this is my first one."
"Oh don't worry, I don't know what to do either. But I suppose it's just like talking with others in your own camp clearing. Except with cats from other clans as well." Rainpaw waved his tail excitedly in the air as he took in the Seastones. "Isn't this place absolutley amazing? And the sand!" Raibpaw dug his claws into the small grains underneath his paws. "It's like nothing I've ever felt before. But I like it!" Rainpaw was in complete wonderment of the Seastones. But, the apprentice really was amazed by anything, even the smallest of surprises.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.