Thread: July Gathering
View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2017, 11:03 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Caracalspirit glanced around the gathering area, eyes wide with awe as the young warrior grinned. It was her first gathering, after all. She took a deep breath, the WindClan warrior slightly tensing at the sight of ThunderClan. Relax she thought to herself, it's a gathering, the true is here for a reason. Still, Caracalspirit couldn't stoop a feeling of dread from gathering in the pit of her stomach as she sat in a nice spot, shaded and cool, and gazed at the moon just to make sure it wasn't covered with clouds. It was the one thing keeping the two feuding Clans at peace, after all.

Tealeaf followed Blazingstar, taking a look around with amazement. The warrior seated herself by Caracalspirit, who turned to her. "You don't think the leaders will fight, do you?" She asked, Tealeaf shook her head. "They wouldn't dare be mouse-brained enough to break the truce!" She replied, cuffing her friend playfully over the ear. "Right.." Caracalspirit replied, a smile appearing on her face. "They're smarter than that." She reassured herself, glancing at the two leaders.
The Bengal warrior padded in behind his leader. He noticed Windclan, already picking spots in the clearing. Sighing, he knew that this was the worst possible thing to happen for the two Clans, but hey, it was the gathering. They were supposed to be under a truce, they were supposed to like each other for this one evening. So, despite Windclan's reluctance on talking to Thinderclan, Storkflight made a move. The fighting wouldn't last forever. Nothing lasted forever. Things would settle in time, but why hate them constantly through the process? Storkflight applied his kind, and most welcoming smile. He approached two warriors, sitting by themself, both smelling of moors. He stuck his tail up, waving high with confidence. His crystal blue eyes sparkled brightly under the moonlight that shone down on the rock strewn beach. With the soft sound of crashing waves in the distance, the night was perfect. Perfect weather, hardly a cloud in the sky. He waved his tail in a sort of greeting to the two warriors, then his black and white striped tail hung low, as to not appear prideful or boastful. "Hello there." He meowed, trying to sound polite and kind. "I don't believe I have met you two yet. My name is Storkflight." His voice was confident, though he was putting himself out there.

That was one thing the warrior knew how to do. He knew how to take lead like that. He didn't care if someone struck him down, because if they did then it was normally for good reason. But someone had to try and be kind. If not, then what was the purpose of the gathering? Gatherings were held to share news between the Clans, not to boast, or hide secrets. So, with the Clans at war, and no one else around, Storkflight figured he could actually make the time worthwhile.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~