Thread: July Gathering
View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2017, 11:16 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: July Gathering

As calm and relaxed as ever, Grousestar lead Skyclan into the clearing a minute or two after Snowstar had made her entrance with Thunderclan. With a flick of his tail, the brown tom would allow his warriors, apprentices and elders to disperse among the others, trusting that they would behave themselves as they always do while he himself looked towards the stones where the other leaders met.
Pausing to stretch for a moment, he would promptly begin his approach to the stones, occasionally nodding to a cat as he passed them in order to get to where he needed.
As much as he'd love to stay down here and converse with anyone and everyone he could, he knew he couldn't and that as a clan leader, he must sit with the others. But for that reason, he wanted his clan to enjoy themselves here with the other clans. This was Skyclan's third gathering since they had arrived and he believes, just like himself, that his cats were getting fairly used to the smell of the other clans and relatively used to the format of the gatherings in general. Skyclan was finally, truly settling in and Grousestar couldn't be happier.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?