Default Re: A fathers promise

Name- Frostkit|Whisperpaw| Whisperfall
Whisper: When he got older it was noticeable that he whispered to herself often
Fall: he was born in Leaf-Fall
Age- 45 moons
Role- Mentor
Gender- Tom (He/Him)
Sexuality- Asexual
Persona -Whisper is a strange cat indeed, sure some may describe him as insane but he isn't. He whispers his reply before speaks it louder, and says what he thinking in his mind out loud in whispers. He often tries to fit in, `copying` other cats personality or trying to. Which leads him to be dishonest and unpredictable, he could be a huge grump one day and the other be the kindest cat in the whole clan. Whisper doesn't mean to but one part that will always stick with him is that he reflects his pain on others. Sure, other times he could be nice but he'll never be someone else. Whisper doesn't care what others think and he certainly hates the idea of happiness and true love. Whisper doesn't believe in Star Clan, he tries to force others too. He is brave at least; hating cowards who prefer not to stand up. He is self-centered and often thinks only himself, if he is himself.. Whisper would be loud, dramatic, and rude. At times when he finds something precious and pure, he targets it. Ready to show whoever the victim the real world.
Appearance- Beep Bop Boop!
Posts per day- 4.96 (I'm on everyday, however don't exactly have much roleplays.)
Rp example- Boop, however it usually appens on how much the roleplayer(s) give me.
Questions/comments- Sadly, Kitten you would be Whisper's victim.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; November 19th, 2017 at 10:35 PM.