Old May 3rd, 2019, 03:49 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

[mind if I throw a little apprentice at you? X3]

The silvery tabby wove through the Thunderclan throng until he had escaped the majority of them, only to be hit by Windclan’s breezy scent. Wrinkling his nose, Southpaw ducked past, keeping his head down and movement lithe. Once he had cleared the ground, successfully getting away from the other cats, he found himself close to the seastones.
He let his leafy-green gaze float towards where the leaders were perched, eyes narrowing at the sight of the two ginger tomcats side by side. He then lowered his gaze to the deputies, his claws curling in disgust at the sight of Flintspirit. Great Starclan, he hated that cat. Lastly, the green orbs found sight of the medicine cats. Tallmarsh looked defeated, which Southpaw could understand why. Not that he would give any solace though. Then he glanced at the Windclan medicine cat, eyes narrowing then widening. Don’t recognize him...
Without even thinking Southpaw was on his way towards the young tomcat, stopping right next to him and turning to have a conversation. “Hey, you’re new. What’s your name pipsqueak?” Not that’s Southpaw had any justification to call the cat pipsqueak. The silver apprentice himself was pretty small for his age.

((don't mind at all c: ))

The blonde tom perked up slightly at hearing a voice, which was directed to him. Though, narrowing his eyes as he got called pipsqueak, looking over to see a silvery apprentice who was also a bit small. "I'm glad you noticed I'm new." he meowed, his tone flat, rolling his eyes before looking at the apprentice once again. He might as well talk to the other so he wouldn't get bored and maybe he wouldn't be so bad. "I'm Beepaw, and you?" he asked, once narrowed eyes widening a bit so he didn't seem as annoyed. He took this time to look over the young tom again. Pipsqueak! He's small for his age too! Beepaw gave a silent snort to himself, slight pride poking at his pads. He shifted slightly, bobbed tail twitching. "You're not very big yourself, and you call me Pipsqueak." he snorted again, grinning slightly.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; May 3rd, 2019 at 03:52 PM.