View Single Post
Old September 4th, 2019, 12:29 PM
Gears Grind in My Mind

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: Don't Tread On RiverClan

Icewhisper lay, his ears pricked, eye alert. One of these Clans DIDN'T have a leader! And apparently, one of the Clans was inside another camp. Based on what Icewhisper knew about warriors, he was rather surprised they hadn't burst violently into war yet.
The strong tom in the front, Lionheart they called him, appeared to be challenging the Clan they were invading. "Clearly you have no idea of the happenings at the border-- did Windystar fail to tell you your Clan-mates have been moving the marker, repeatedly, or are you one of the flea-bags who have been doing it? It doesn't matter. If Windystar and Deputyshade don't answer my challenge right now, I will have my warriors destroy this camp mouse-length by mouse-length to ensure you toad-lickers stay on your side of the border."
Icewhisper felt a small shiver run down his spine. If these cats were brave enough to take on a whole Clan, then he was afraid of what they might do to one invading cat.
No. Not afraid. Concerned.
Icewhisper shook off his dim-witted fear with a tiny snort of impatience. He breathed through his slightly agape jaw, listening in to every word.
I may have one eye, but I can hear all this clearly well.
The forest has ears.