View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2017, 02:41 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Evermist raced effortlessly after the rabbit, excitement building in her chest. Wind parted her fur, and the she-cat felt a familiar thrill run through her. As Quailheart cut to the chase, the other female drove the speedy fleeing animal toward her so it would have no escape route. Her gaze followed the other as she pounced, nipping its spine. A clean kill.

Evermist sheathed her claws, skidding to a halt beside the other, dust flying in her wake. As she halted beside Quailheart, a purr rose in her throat. "Great catch!" The white cat meowed, a smile lifting her slender maw. She loved hunting, especially with a clanmate. As the female opposite her decided to bury their freshly caught prey. Evermist quickly crouched and got to work beside her. Maybe they could catch a couple more and head back to camp. If they could find any, that is. Luckily, the prey was getting more populous. The rabbits especially. They were more audacious than mice and shrews, in her opinion.
Quailheart gave Evermist a small nod. She parted her jaw sniffing for any scent of rabbit. Come on Rabbits, where are you!!! She licked her lips as she focused her vision on the blindingly bright snow.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here