View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: Fernclan & Roseclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Tumblecloud nodded, leading the way out of camp. As she traveled over the forest ground between trees and shrubbery, she let her mind wander. Briefly, she wondered how Poisonshatter was feeling about becoming leader. It was so short a time, and so sudden, that he had leadership thrust apron his shoulders. Glancing sideways, she decided to ask him a question to pass the time. Hopefully she wouldn't make him uncomfortable.
"Are you nervous?" She paused, then added. "About becoming leader? You'll be busy. I mean, you've got a lot of responsibilities now..." the female feline let her voice trail off. Would they still have time to just hunt together like before? Even though she was a medicine cat, Tumblecloud always liked a good stroll through the woods in search of prey. Some of her best memories were of her journey through their territory with the tom beside her. She knew the law, of course, but that didn't mean they couldn't be close friends.
He sighed and shook his head, “I’m definitely nervous. Everyone relying on me, and I don’t even have a thought of who to be deputy.” He looked at his paws and thought about them being mates and he shook his head to himself again no way she would like me that way. Plus she’s loyal to the code and she wouldn’t want to be with a mousebrain like me. He blinked as tears formed in his eyes but went away as he blinked (sorry for short posts I’m on mobile @Undercover

Last edited by Fallpotato; November 19th, 2017 at 09:30 AM.