View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: Fernclan & Roseclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(Sorry I'm late!)
Featherspeckle watched as Vipergaze circled her, her head titled a bit. She wasn't sure why he was circling her but she didn't mind. As he ran his tail up to her chin she let out a slight but very quite purr. Rarely did someone pay much action to her, she couldn't be a warrior and wasn't fit to be some toms queen when there were so many fine mollies in RoseClan. She was silent for a heartbeat after he asked her how everything was doing in the Medicine cats' den. "Everything's running smoothly I believe." She answered hoping she said the right words.

Amberscar was relived by her leaders words. He would know, he just talked with them. She thought as he stepped back. Of corers she would always try her beast but hearing Poisonstar say she would be a grate deputy made her feel like she had to live up to his expectations. Not exactly sure what to do know she kind of dipped her head and sat. Rapping her tail around her paws again.
He smiled and flicked his tail padding unto his den indicating the meeting was over. He curled up in a ball and fell asleep. Starclan told him the meeting was the next night but he didn’t worry.