View Single Post
Old July 12th, 2018, 02:59 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@AriƩ @AriƩ

An Abyssinian Tom slowly walked into the clearing holding his head high ,his tail in the air, ears forward. He looked strong for the kind of cat he was . he is. But that wasn't something he valued in cats . He valued who they truly were. Unlike most Toms or she cats who valued what the other looked like. He snorted at that thought and shook his head in disgust . His nose twitched catching the scents that greenleaf carried . He enjoyed greenleaf but some days it just grew so unbearably hot for him,he honestly preferred leafbare . He took a seat in the shade and slowly layed down as his tail flicked .

Parsleyfoot flicked his right ear as he looked around the clearing and hummed to himself in content then decided to lick and nibble his paws A because he was trying to clean them and B because it was a habit . He looked up from his paws after a good few minutes and smiled . He saw a see through version of himself as a kit trotting along the camp with his father who walked calmly beside him " papa the gophers won't attack us here will they!? " his kitself asked and his father shook his head " no dear boy , and it's Nofurs you said it wrong again " he spoke and his kitself tilted " g-gopher! " he said and his father sighed and laughed afterwards . Then as the memory vanished he heard a name and someone saying it in his mind the voice sounded so familiar yet he couldn't pinpoint on who it was but it was definitely a she cat " take halvard make sure he's safe . " the she cat spoke and a toms voice which was his father followed after it " don't worry , I won't let anyone even take a single whisker from him " . He didn't know why it popped up. It was like his brain was trying to make him remember something . He shook his head trying his best to ignore it .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; July 15th, 2018 at 01:04 PM.