View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2024, 08:37 PM

Bump Policy: 1 week (3 days if urgent)
My Mood: Sick
Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpider. View Post
"WAKE UP NOW!" you hear a voice and you wake up in the dark forest but you see poor dead cats working thier tails off (did not know what to write XD)
The she-cat wakes up to find herself on the ground of the Darkforest. A cat had awoken her with a yowl. She felt irritable that she was woken up but then realized it was the same cat from before. "Hello again." She mewed with a side glance. " You really did me a favor, letting me live here now. Now that I live here we should properly introduce ourselves. What is your name?" As she waited she looked down at herself in a puddle and realized she looked different.Along with her new deeper voice, she loved the new look. It suited her well. Her fur was a dark red and she had black paws and tail. Her eyes were a very dark read. She had grown taller too, no longer looking like a puny apprentince. She smirked as she thought of what she used to look like. I looked like a stupid little kit. She snarled in her mind.

(Now that she is in the Darkforest her personality has changed. She is a devilsh she-cat. Also can we maybe have her eventually help your cat with the work? She seems a lot more attractive with her new form and personality. She is also going to change her name in the next post to suit her better! I hope you dont mind! ^^)