View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2024, 05:24 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: WindClan Healing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post
I will be sending new patrols out very soon, so please feel free to send Honeymew in to get checked up with Lightningstorm!

@Marigoldwhisper and @ChaosBringer.

For Thundersnow and Whisperingpaw, are these both injuries that were obtained during one of the current patrols? Pardon my random asking, but I wanted to make sure as Lightningstorm is out on a hunting patrol herself, and if they arrived with their injuries from a patrol it would be great if their starters could be posted in the patrol place itself so that Lightningstorm spots them before she sends out herb patrols to deal with their injuries! If they are not related to any patrol injuries, then please ignore this and stay tuned, as I will hopefully accept them once I get some herbs back from said patrols.
Thundersnow and Whisperingpaw were injured in a patrol my minks! I'll post a starter after Mari!

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page