View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2023, 04:47 PM
nothing's forever

Default Re: February Gathering

sagepaw
he/him
shadowclan / 131/100
white w/ grey-striped tail, green eyes

His mind...didn't stay in one place for too long. That, and it's getting colder by the minute. Sagepaw kinda wanted to get back to the pines, now. Maybe. No, yeah, definitely. The tom shook some rain droplets from his whiskers, idly listening to the leaders. Hre couldn't really focus anymore, not with all of these cats and stuff just being there. This happened so often at meetings like this. Not that Sagepaw minded.

Mintpaw's voice jolted the 'paw's attention back to her. "Awh, already? Well, okay. It is cold and I kinda wanted to go anyway, but that's not the point!" Sagepaw flicked an ear, then rose to his paws. He looked pretty friendly, other than being a soaked kitty. "Y'know, I don't think we'll really meet as 'paw's again. Or ever again. Maybe," he said, squinting his eyes. How did gatherings work when one was a warrior? Could they still go make friends? Sagepaw hoped so. "Actually. I dunno. But nice seeing ya!" Offering a purr of goodbye, he walked past Mintpaw with every intention of brushing against her pelt. Still, he left some room for her to dodge if she wanted. C'mon, Sagepaw wouldn't force a fish-cat to cuddle up with him. Even if he was cold and had been attempting to glean some quick warmth on his way out.

@Wingnettle