View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2017, 04:05 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Blue belle and maple [ Private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Belle laughed softly and gave him another affectionate lick on the shoulder. "Blame it on the owl. Sure" she meowed with a slight hint of laughter. If she knew anything he was slightly concerned about her leaving, whyoh was reasonable if she was withdrawn from the others and talking about what's beyond their little life here. Her shoulders slightly sagged and she looked over at him, "I just think- maybe we should explore more" she said with a slight tip of her head
”But it was the Owl!” Maple protested, before sighing. “You’ve got me,” he reluctantly admitted, smiling. As he saw Belle’s shoulders sag slightly, his eyes widened. “I mean...well...we could explore at some point, I’m just saying that it probably isn’t a good idea, with leafbare coming and all,” He stammered, trying to find a way to comfort Belle. “I’m just...well...a lot has happened recently,” his voice lowered slightly, becoming barely a whisper. “I don’t want to lose you as well,” he murmured, shivering at the thought of just him and Dusk being left, smiling sadly.