View Single Post
Old December 27th, 2017, 05:08 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Blue belle and maple [ Private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Maple looked down at Belle for the moments that she leaned against him, staring ahead. “Good,” he murmured, smiling slightly. Belle was his closest friend out of the three cats he shared a home with. Loosing her, well, he’d be sad, that was for sure. “Yeah, you could do that,” He murmured. However, he didn’t want Belle to leave, he didn’t want anyone to leave. Maybe that made him selfish, he didn’t know. He just sat there in silence, now afraid that his words might make Belle want to leave.

Blue belle was relieved to feel him embrace the lean and not flinch. It comforted her to a certain degree. She closed her eyes against the glare of the sun that filtered through the door. ”we could leave together you know... “ she said softly. In all honesty she had been thinking of leaving too much and the only thing holding her back was the loneliness. What dodge had taught her about life is that people aren’t always what they seem... some of them are liars and some of them are just cruel. She wasn’t willing to get her whole heart shattered a second time by somebody like dodge. Blue belle flexed her claws in their seathes than stood up on the small ledge her tail flicking as she tried to keep her balence .

[ Wanna do like a mini plot or something? Like belle leaves that night and maple comes looking for her or even if like a strong wind suddenly blows and belle falls out of the window, and as maple saves her he ends up falling? I don’t know do you have an idea? ]

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord