View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2018, 01:37 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

(( i regret waiting to get around to this, and i apologize ))

Goldenstar was still trying to recover from his wounds. Well, most of his physical wounds had been taken care of, it was the mental wound of losing a life. It had been an...experience, if you could call it that. The leader knew they hadn’t been victorious, but that wasn’t letting him move around. He still had to be leader, nothing could change that. Shakily walking up to the highbranch, he gave the normal call of “All cats old enough to gather their own prey, please gather under the highbranch!” he decided not to mention anything involving the battle, as he knew everyone was recovering in their own ways, smiling to the best of his ability.

”Sagekit, could you please step forward?” Goldenstar just wasn’t in the mood for filling in things that signified what he was going to say next. He could be unpredictable if he wanted to. He had a ceremony to do, and then everyone could get back to healing again. “You have reached the age of six moons, and that means you will be apprenticed,” He said, cracking a smile, something he hadn’t done in awhile, as it had hurt to see everyone around him trying to recover. This was all Golden’s fault, or more or less Blazingstar’s fault. No matter that now, there was a ceremony to do. “Sagekit, from this moment on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Sagepaw, and your mentor will be Forestpelt” he finished the ceremony, nodding down at the clan, before quickly ending the ceremony with a simple “The ceremony is now over,” jumping down from the highbranch quietly.
@julean @Lonestar23

Last edited by :blue:; February 1st, 2018 at 01:37 AM.