View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2017, 11:55 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: January Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefall View Post

Stormtail looked at the two strange cat, she had left the kits at Windclan, those cats seemed to be heading towards a cluster of Windclan cats..... "Hello, why are you looking for Windclan, I'm a Windclan cat." She kept the tone casual but she stared at them with a menacing look in her eye. These cats left defenceless kits on their own...
(We should probably RP in the nursery so StormTail can say she's leaving them to go to the gathering...)
VelvetNight didn't pay attention to where she was heading and bumped into the WindClan warrior. "You're from WindClan? Fantastic! Do you know anything about three rogue kits? Recently found in the territory? GleamKit, ShineKit and AcornKit, two fingers one grey...have you seen them or heard anything?"
"Please we need to know where they are and how safe and healthy they are..." HarmonyBlade said, panicked then he looked StormTail in the eyes,genuinely and purely. "Look, we desperately need to find these kits...my mate and I made a big mistake a few moons ago, we wanna fix it..." He sighed