View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2017, 10:30 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

Scorchedpetal wanted him to open up but she didn't want to push him. Instead she smiled and nuzzled him. "Well, I'm not wanting to hunt anyways, so maybe just a stroll, and hey, maybe then your Star can brighten you up some." she purred, chuckling. Night wasn't far away and so maybe a nice walk could clear both of their minds. She wasn't feeling eased either, not after something she saw at the border. But she wasn't planning on going to the border, just the same meadow as when they first became mates. Maybe that plus the hundreds of beautiful stars in all of Silverpelt might be able to help them both take the load off. "So, how about you eat somethin' and then we can go to the meadow." she purred, pushing the half-eaten mouse to him.
Cliffheart was glad she hadn't further the conversation on his night pare. That was one of the many things he loved about her, was that she could somehow sense when he was uncomfortable with a subject and she dropped it, not constantly pestered him about it. Reluctantly, he leaned forwards and tore off a bite from the mouse she had brought him. After choking down some of the mouse he clambered to his paws and stood, wavering for a minute before gaining balance. Once he regained balance he headed towards the entrance to the clearing. "You always bring out the best, my little Twin Star." He purred giving a friendly flick of his tail. He exited the den, heading for the territory.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~