View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Bandit View Post
Thrushwing was about to emit a growl of protest, but quickly stopped himself. Morningblue was right, a battle is coming, cats will die and there was nothing he or anyone could do or say. They were warriors, protecting their clan is what they live for and vowed in StarClan's name to do. And WindClan will do the very same for their own clan. His mate, his kits... He had to protect them, even if it meant certain death for himself. It felt as if what Thrushwing had said earlier was becoming silly to him now. Of course cats will die, they were prepared for this. From the very moment a leader asks an apprentice if they will keep the warrior code and defend their clan even unto the cost of their life, they knew what they were accepting. Unsheathing his claws and digging them into the ground, he clawed pointlessly at the dirt. Thrushwing must prepare for battle, and his apprentice Racoonpaw. WindClan is lean and fast, but ThunderClan has the strength. "WindClan will not win." Thrushwing meowed, wrapping his tail over his paws. "Hey. When that battle starts, don't die. If you do, I will go up there and re-kill you myself for making my mate upset." He growled, staring coldly back at Morningblue.
Morningblue's whisker's gave a twitch, pleased that Thrushwing was seeing reason. In his heart of hearts, Morningblue enjoyed the heat of battle. He always had. But things were different now. He had his sister's kits to think about. It wasn't about the thrill anymore. It was about duty and the good of his clan. Keeping his voice level, he gave a nod and replied, "Fair enough. Just make sure you can promise the same thing. I probably should have warned you about this before, but there's two things you should never do: break Jaystorm's heart and let me get my claws on you if you do."