View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2024, 09:34 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

The molly danced nervously back and forth in front of the den. She hadn't been here for long but it felt like she's been standing in front of the den forever. Dreamlight didn't really want to, her emotions ate at her inside like vultures pecking at crowfood, however she couldn't keep putting it off. Dreamlight hasn't done a single thing with the apprentice she was supposed to be training, hadn't even said hi. She was already aware that Beastpaw seemed to hate her, but Dreamlight still needed to get her training done. "Beastpaw? Are you in there?" The warrior called in a soft tone.
@Watermeloon [figured these guys should at least talk to each other if you're up for it.]
Beastpaw skulked back towards the apprentices' den from the preypile with her scraggly tail between her legs. A vole hung from her jaws, almost separated into three from the force she enacted upon it. As she stalked closer, she could see a warrior inexplicably dancing at the entrance of the den. What in Star- "Beastpaw? Are you there?" Her new mentor. The apprentice's ears flicked back, her thinned fur rising along her spine. Her new mentor. Eyes narrowed into slots, she stomped over, the vole becoming an unidentifiable squished mess. "What?" The blue shining out from the slits emanated such cold fury, more than thought possible coming from an apprentice of her size.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!