View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2024, 07:25 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Dreamlight swung her head around as soon as she heard a response. Oh, and she still looked as peeved as ever. The depressed feline's ears pinned themselves tightly against her skull and if she still had her lovely long tail it would have curled up between her legs. The short, pudgy, molly wasn't scared of the paw... it was just. It felt like she was a living disappointment to everyone, and the stress of having someone angry at her worsened the feeling.

"I-I-I Um..." Dreamlight paused, took a deep breath, and tried gathering her thoughts again. "Training, w-we need to train. I don't know what you need to be taught." She finished lamely, meekly. The warrior had the strongest urge to go running to Leechscar and hide under his tail. She wished Ashfeather was here...

"Uh... if you don't mind? Why are you mad at me? I don't know what I did wrong, so I'm not sure how to apologize for it." She added while trying to meet the mad blue eyes with her concerned orange ones.
@Watermeloon

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training