View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2017, 01:26 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Lion King|Guard RP {Private}

"Oh." Vexy went quiet for a moment when Kiara admitted that Kila hadn't told her anything, and shot her best friend a questioning look before turning to the older Princess again. "Well, it's not really much of a story. It's not really my thing to tell, though," She added hesitantly, then sighed. "I'm sure Kila'll tell you when she's ready, though." She said helpfully, looking at Kiara through wide, compassionate blue eyes. Though, she wasn't very sure. Perhaps Kila would, perhaps she wouldn't. Vexy didn't know. Her best friend was rather unpredictable.

Kila dropped back to pad alongside Jelani, seething at her best friend and feeling slightly guilty for not telling her sister what had happened. But like Vexy had said, it wasn't much of a story. Why should she tell Kiara something that her sister probably wouldn't be interested in, anyway? The golden cub flicked her tail and glanced around for a moment. She shouldn't have gone on this walk. It was bringing back memories that she'd rather not dive back into, but it was too late now.

Tiifu sighed as she padded along beside Zuri, frowning at Kiara. The other Princess seemed sad, but Vexy was consoling her, so that was okay. After a few moments, the light colored lioness turned her gaze to Zuri, frowning slightly. "Why does she need Kila's gossip?" She said in a hushed tone, so that Kiara wouldn't hear her. "She's got us."

~~~O3O~~~

"Sorry, Runt, but that's not happenin'! We can't have any witnesses now, can we?"
Nigel smirked, looking down at Kopa for a moment. His expression shifted a little bit when the cub snarled, and he growled right back, unsheathing his claws slightly and allowing them to press down slightly into the cub's flesh. He didn't like the Prince - Kopa was too... Unbroken. Feisty. Smart-mouthed. Like how Kion used to be, like how Kion was kinda acting now. And Nigel hated that. Really, truly hated it. "Yeah, yeah, we're going." He released the cub and took a step back, but stayed looming over him. "Get up. And don't try anything." He glanced at Kion, and it was clear the warning was for both cubs.

Kion narrowed his eyes at the tigers, tail twitching slightly, but he didn't say anything else. His gaze flickered to Kopa, and he flinched a little when his older brother snarled at the tiger. "Kopa... Don't." He warned quietly, ears flicking back slightly. The situation was already bad enough and the last thing Kion needed was for Kopa to say something wrong and wind up getting himself hurt. He took a deep breath when Nigel let Kopa up, and the cub slowly made his way forward to his older brother and the tiger, Sam and Lissie trailing along. It reminded Kion that they were outnumbered. Don't try anything. He silently willed his brother to take Nigel's advice.
Don't try anything.

"Let's go, then!" Sam said rather cheerfully, and Lissie giggled. The leopard brought up the rear, making sure neither Kion nor Kopa could drop back and take off. And Sam took position beside the cubs, waiting for Nigel to take the lead and steer them toward the desert. Things were going really well for the Sabers today - Lucifer was going to be pleased.

@Constellation

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust