View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2017, 01:17 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: The World of Averandi {Roleplay}

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleChristmasdragon View Post
dragon set up the sign on her post,her tradeing post was open for its first day!it took forever for ember to give her the time to set it up.she quickly ran inside and out of the cold.she grabbed her book and walked to the cafe connected to the tradeing post she started the fire in the fireplace and walked behide the counter to make her a cup of tea.as she grabbed her tea bag the bell rang meaning someone had come. surprised she ran to the other counter "welcome to dragons tradeing post may i help you?"she said and saw her sister at the counter "were did you put the cafe?"she said looking in the worgne place"over here ember!"dragon said leading her there and them walked behide the counter"can in get you anything?"she asked"yes,a cup of tea,you should know how i like it"ember said holding out a silver coin"comeing up she said and quickly started"its warm in here"ember said "i like it!i may be here a lot,well win im not at my magic weaving place next door"she said and gave a little laugh she took the tea and started walking out the door"thank"she yelled as the door sut behide her.dragon walked over to finsh her tea and jumped over to the place she kept the animals.after grabbing the food and putting down her tea she fed all the animals and grabbbed her favorite one named ash he leaped on her arm and she grabbed her tea and sat down behide the counter and started to read.(its to much!~)(open!!!!)
Fliff Hubbinns entered the animal place and saw Ember. She waved, saying hi. "How are you? And who's that cutie in your arms?" She smiled.