View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2017, 12:25 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Finally, after what was deemed too long by the young cat, a ginger tom made his way into the training moor, Egretpaw idly crushing a black beetle that had been so unfortunate as to have been seen by the young cat. For a moment be was entertained as the creature squirmed and then ceased as it was crushed beneath his one paw, a satisfying crunch being heard as its life was taken by him. It was no where near as satisfying as screaming at some other cat and making them cry, but it was something.
The apprentice's gaze flickered up to look at the tom, his green gaze quickly picking out the bigger build, the scars, the demeanor, not that any of that mattered to him at all. "You're my mentor?" Meowed the white young tom with a sort of sneer, sitting up a little bit, not quite as slouched as he was before. "They might as well have assigned me an elder." He nodded to the scars that littered the toms pelt, perhaps even hinting that the warrior was hindered by the scarring. Rolling his eyes, Egretpaw stood with a small flick of his tail. His fur was unkempt and stuck up in weird ways and in small clumps.
"Whatever, lets just get this over with so I can go back to camp."
¨they might aswel have assigned me a kit as my apprentice, because thats how your acting with your mouth. show some damn respect.¨ the warrior snapped back cooly, pushing past the younger cat to the other side of the training moor. there was a lot he would have to learn in order to be a good warrior. and before he left windclan, there was no way he was going to not pass down his skills. after all, he had had countless cats throats under his paws. it would be valuable to train someone to be just as powerful. ¨if you want to go back to camp, im not stopping you. itll just proved your being spoiled for not wanting to put in some work,¨ he mewed calmly, not even taking a second glance at the apprentice. he gave no introduction, none needed. he was here to do his job, not socialize and get buddy buddy. especially with the battle with thunderclan only rising,there was no time to waste. ¨now are you ready to start, or are you going to snap again?¨