View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2017, 09:42 AM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstar's ears pricked slightly in happiness however it died down slightly as he realized she was only trying to sound excited. "I don't believe that you actually are," he spoke, sounding slightly hurt, but not letting it get the better of him. In fact, he didn't dwell on it very long, he simply quit his act and let out a long sigh. "I guess I'll accept the fact not everyone gets excited seeing me," he commented before allowing his golden hues to dance around the clearing. "So, Flarekit," he took a moment to think. At first, the ginger tom didn't really have anything to follow those words, but thankfully he could think quickly. "What do you want to do today?" he inquired. Maybe giving her something to do will give her a spark of energy. That's all he really wanted. He wanted to see Flarekit be playful at the least.
Flarekit didn't mean to hurt her older brother. Really she was trying to joke around more than anything. But apparently Blazingstar didn't get it. That was rather irritating. But, that was fine, she supposed. Not everyone will know you're joking around, but.. it was still rather irritating. "I'm just surprised, that's all." The fluffy ginger she-cat said with a bit of disappointment in her tone, probably disappointed in herself to not be excited. She probably would have, if her boredom wasn't so bad. Conversation wasn't on her list of thing's to do when she was bored, so that was too bad really. "I was going to catch a few crickets that are around, but.. that's about it." The she-kit responded, with a small frown. "Or play with a mossball, if another kit is around. Which their are none." Conversation was okay, but.. right now she wasn't in much of a mood of chit chat. She wanted to do something, do something active. Exercise, she guessed. Her amber optics stared at her brother. He didn't really act like what she thought a leader would be. But, a guess he was unique. Which, was a good thing? Flarekit didn't really care all that much. Everyone was unique in their own way. So why did it matter?