View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2017, 11:42 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Beau

Hunterfang was jumpier than usual, trying to avoid other cats as he curled up near some old log, looking around. He wouldn't mind seeing Springwind right about then, though. Actually, yes, he would. The warrior grimaced when he recalled his father's reaction the last time Ratheart had caught him hanging out with his former mentor... Yeaaahh... Dad wasn't too happy about that. He thought, scanning the clearing. He hated that he was letting Ratheart boss him around. Well, boss him around was putting it lightly. Ratheart was ordering him around. And why Hunterfang was letting it happen? He didn't know. He felt so... So weak when he was around his father. Heck, he felt weak now. He just couldn't wait 'til Ratheart left again. Then it could be okay again.

The black and white Tom shook his head and looked around, tail twitching side to side. Perhaps he could look for some of his friends. Like Asphodelspark or Sleepingcloud. Yes, that sounded nice, and Ratheart was hopefully okay with that. The only cat he wasn't allowed around was Springwind. He just didn't go around other cats or his siblings on his own accord. But right now talking to a friend didn't seem too bad. Thoughts of his father subsided, and he suddenly found himself thinking about the apparent upcoming war between WindClan and ThunderClan. That made him uneasy. Of course his loyalties were with WindClan and only WindClan but still. He'd had friends there before. And his mother... But now he had friends here. And he had Springwind, and his siblings.... The Tom suddenly found himself lost in thought. This upcoming battle didn't have him questioning his loyalty to his Clan, no, but it did have him slightly on edge.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; December 2nd, 2017 at 11:43 AM.