View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2017, 12:54 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Working on stuff. I swear, these days my mind must be someplace else." Obsidiansky sighed as they continued through the territory, padding close - but not TOO close, for fear of accidentally encouraging Caninehart - to his friend. "Sagewhisker's been very understanding about everything so far. She said I should just "chill," pretty much. And Fawnskip's been trying to figure out my entire backstory." The tom added with a nervous laugh. He probably shouldn't have brought up the two cats Canineheart didn't seem to like very much, but he wasn't sure what else to talk about. Those two had been his constant companions lately. And then he remembered Larkfall, with a jolt and a smile. "I did make a new friend, though! His name's Larkfall. He's great," Obsidiansky smiled. Yes, he considered the nervous tom to be a friend. He needed some tom friends. Russelfur was one, now Larkfall was another. He purred, watching Canineheart, and smiled when she returned back. "It looked like fun," He mewed with a teasing bump to her side as he continued along.
Canineheart nodded along with Obsidiansky, though the she-cats weren't her favorite cats, she knew that she would hit a nerve if she complained. Canineheart kept her face practically emotionless, except for a small smile, that was struggling to become a snarl. Instead of snapping, Canineheart inhaled deeply, calming herself. Perhaps Obsidiansky had sensed her unease of the she-cats as he had changed the subject? Whatever the reason was, Canineheart was glad of it. "Great!" she meowed enthusiastically, maybe it would be better for Obsidiansky to interact with more toms that just she-cats constantly. Maybe Canineheart should be happy for him, even if he didn't choose her. Bit the monster inside her growled deeply; it didn't want to give up. Canineheart sighed deeply, knowing that she had to do the thing that was best for Obsidiansky. "Y'know it's fine if you go with another she-cat," Canineheart meowed once she was able to amble back to Obsidiansky's side, "I won't over react, I promise." Canineheart gave her shoulder a little embarressed lick, gulping down the tension that hung in the air. "They both sound wonderful, I don't want to make your decision any harder than it needs to be... We could still be friends, though, right?" Canineheart mewed quickly; she could live with not being more than friends, but not having him around as an ally would be a different story...