View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2017, 04:03 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
Canineheart nodded along with Obsidiansky, though the she-cats weren't her favorite cats, she knew that she would hit a nerve if she complained. Canineheart kept her face practically emotionless, except for a small smile, that was struggling to become a snarl. Instead of snapping, Canineheart inhaled deeply, calming herself. Perhaps Obsidiansky had sensed her unease of the she-cats as he had changed the subject? Whatever the reason was, Canineheart was glad of it. "Great!" she meowed enthusiastically, maybe it would be better for Obsidiansky to interact with more toms that just she-cats constantly. Maybe Canineheart should be happy for him, even if he didn't choose her. Bit the monster inside her growled deeply; it didn't want to give up. Canineheart sighed deeply, knowing that she had to do the thing that was best for Obsidiansky. "Y'know it's fine if you go with another she-cat," Canineheart meowed once she was able to amble back to Obsidiansky's side, "I won't over react, I promise." Canineheart gave her shoulder a little embarressed lick, gulping down the tension that hung in the air. "They both sound wonderful, I don't want to make your decision any harder than it needs to be... We could still be friends, though, right?" Canineheart mewed quickly; she could live with not being more than friends, but not having him around as an ally would be a different story...
Canineheart's words of encouragement seemed to hang in the air for a minute, before Obsidiansky gave her a beaming smile. As long as she really meant them - and it seemed like she did - he would know that everything else would turn out fine. Just as long as he was able to keep one friend no matter what. Great... so now it was just a choice between either losing Sagewhisker or Fawnskip, or both of them if he chose Canineheart. There was no doubt in his mind that he could see them together at some point. He could see that happening... he could see tiny cream, brown, black, or mixed colored kits running around the clearing while he and Canineheart spoke. There was always a chance something like that could happen. "I really appreciate that, Canineheart. And I mean... that really means a lot to me. Thank you very much." He mewed, lowering his head in appreciation of the other feline. It was nice to him that she was willing to back off some. He just needed to think. Because, honestly? He could see himself having kits with Sagewhisker too. Fawnskip was a fairly new arrival to this madness, and Obsidiansky wasn't sure where he saw them to be. Maybe having kits. Honestly, for Obsidiansky, he was going to wait until he could only see himself having kits with one cat and everyone else faded out of view. That was when he would know they were the one. They were the cat that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. The dark tom did not take becoming mates lightly, and he didn't take love lightly either. He'd been through heartbreak in his life and he'd been through enough betrayal and darkness to know that anything light deserved to be treated with respect.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.