View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2017, 04:13 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphafury View Post
Minnowkit paused from his brief spinning session and turned back to the silver and Black tabby. “Oh! Oh! There’s loads! There’s moss ball! Badger rides and warriors where one kit gets to be the leader or deputy while the rest are warriors! It’s really fun because we have fake battles and meeting!” He chimed out shuffling his paws in excitement and enthusiasm which was a trait the little blue tabby showed often to others no matter their mood but he luckily had the common sense to know when he should stop, especially around the elders.
A rush of nostalgia hit Silvermask. Her mind raced back to when she was Minnowkit's age. She remembered the endless badger rides from her the fathers of the kits in the nursery. The older toms always gave the best badger rides. It was a thrill that every kit wanted in on. And of course no kit wanted to miss out on the game where each kit took on a different leadership position. Silvermask had always fought to be a senior warrior in those games. She always figured that the senior warriors were wise and experienced and strong. Leaders and deputies often looked to senior warriors for advice, both in reality and in the kits' games. Silvermask- Silverkit at the time- thought that she gave the leaders the best advice at any given time. She was easily one of the bossiest kits in the nursery.

"So which will it be?" The queen widened her eyes, pretending to be overwhelmed. "They all sound so fun! How will you chose what game to play?" She mewed playfully. Her tail flickered behind her and her silver paws began to shift. Minnowkit's energy was contagious. His mother was feeling a sudden sprout of energy pulse through her body.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic