View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2017, 04:38 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

@RosePetal145 (It ado corrected your name. >-<)

Cocoaheart, a fluffy chocolate brown RiverClan molly, padded in the clearing two fish clamped in her brown muzzle. Her brown gaze traveled over her clanmates as she headed to the fresh kill pile. Dropping the fish in the pile. This molly imperial was unusual not just her looks but personality. She was sweet most of the time but snappy on bad days, she was shy but joked around and was sarcastic at time. She could be blunt but worries she harts others then she worries a lot but is brave and loyal. Then her stubborn side showed a lot expectedly when she was an apprentice. Suddenly she spotted a black and ginger tom. Cocoaheart didn't know him well but was told his name was Gingerthroat. Maybe I should talk with him. He could be lonely. She thought as she watched him. She wasn't sure if she could talk to him since she had trouble talking to cats she didn't know well but she headed that the tom had speech problems. With her mind made up she grabbed one of the fish she had just caught and headed over. So, she couldn't change her mind. As she got closer she could see Gingerthoat's destinktive markings. Once she was about a tail leaghs away from him she dropped the fish witch was her favorite prey. "Would you like to share it?" She asked in a sweet but quiet tone her Chocolate brown eyes giving nothing away.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; December 14th, 2017 at 01:48 PM.