View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2017, 02:53 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
GingerThroat was crouched in the Clearing, his amber gaze fixed on his paws. He was always alone; no cat ever wanted to patrol with him, much less hang out with him, unless forced. So he kept to himself, eating alone, hunting alone, and sleeping alone. Therefore, he was shy and tended to be surprised when any cat spoke to him, which was rare.
The black and ginger tom was deep in thought, trying to decide whether he should eat and go to sleep in the warrior den, or stay out here in the cold to avoid embarrassing himself. In fact, he was so deep in thought that he was startled when he heard soft, light pawsteps coming towards him. When he glanced up, he saw a petite she-cat standing before him. When she dropped the fish and asked if he wanted to share, he was even more suprised. He rose to a sitting position and nodded nervously. ''Oh... Oka... Y...'' he meowed in answer, his words slow and slightly forced, due to his speech disorder.
Cocoaheart smiled as he agreed. Honestly she thought his speech disorder was kind of cute in her own way. Though she'd never say that out loud. She'd be to worried that it would embarrass Gigerthroat. And with her luck she'd lose a friend before she even made one. Sitting down she rapped her tail around her paws. The cold wind tugged at her Chocolate brown fur but she didn't mind. She pushed the fish a bit closer to the black and ginger tom so he could have the first bite. "You can have the firs bite." She meowed quietly. Yeah she was a bit shy but so was Gingerthroat so it wasn't as bad as a very talkative cat. The molly hadn't really shared a mile in a while, mostly staying to her self to eat. But it was nice to hang out with some one who didn't want to talk the whole time. It's not that she has something agents very talkative cats it's just she doesn't like to talk that much unless it's some one who can get her talking then, she'll be the talkative one. Quietly she sat there in RiverClan's camp the smell of river water and fish strong in her nostrils. She loved it here, the fish, the water, the fresh misty breeze in the morning she never under stood why the other Clans didn't want to live were RiverClan is it was the beast place imaginable for her.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all